Financial gifts, donations, and service add so much to the life and ministry of First Congregational Church of Anaheim!
2016 Church Wish List:
- Commercial Refrigerator
- Regular Refrigerator
Stove for the Griffith House
- Refrigerator for the Griffith House
- BBQ Island
- Windows for the Library
This year we have been able to make many improvements on the property, we have been able to hire our intern for another year, and we have started a new ministry and outreach partnership with NorthEast of the Well.
As we seek to follow God’s guidance, we would love you to come alongside us to help us better serve the church community and neighborhood!
NorthEast of the Well has created the following wish list for their ministry partnership with us. Please consider supporting this new ministry that reaches out to women and families in deep need.
- Financial support/monthly donation in any amount
- Bibles (NIV large print, Recovery, and Children’s)
- Kitchen repairs/appliances (cabinet repairs, stainless steel commercial refrigerator)
- Nursery supplies: baby wipes, baby toys, blankets, pre-school toys, crib, change table, play pen, swing(s)
- Children’s supplies: toys, crafts, DVDs, markers, snacks
- Meals provided or prepared for approx. 50 people
- Drivers to take women & children to and from FCCA
- Children’s ministry workers for children ages 0-12
- Serve team members to set-up, tear down, welcome, usher, pray, or join worship team